M6 Mk II initial test shots

JohnC

EOS T7i
Sep 22, 2019
Gainesville,GA
Not sure how you guys feel about external links but I posted some test shots with my M6 MkII on POTN here:

Nothing real in depth at this point, just simple observations on a few shots.

JohnC

EOS T7i
Sep 22, 2019
Gainesville,GA
One use note. I got out this morning and walked down to the Colorado River before sunrise. Unless I was doing something wrong the evf and rear display wanted nothing to do with dark conditions. Basically a black screen even at 30 sec and iso 25k.

It’s possible I had something messed up although I’m not sure what (yes lens cap was off). The exposure simulation light was blinking as if it just couldn’t do anything.

I do think I tried it out in a dark room and it worked okay, perhaps not dark enough.

ethanz

1DX II
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
Looks like nice image quality. It should make for a great little camera. How is the burst mode? Do the images lose any quality with that?

JohnC

EOS T7i
Sep 22, 2019
Gainesville,GA
Looks like nice image quality. It should make for a great little camera. How is the burst mode? Do the images lose any quality with that?
I haven't tried the burst mode yet. I did fire off some high frame rate shots this morning at relatively high ISO tracking a squirrel across some steps. When I get back home I will see how those turned out. Haven't tried the 30fps burst however.